Henna hair color serves as a natural and nourishing hair dye furthermore it gives the desired beautiful dye depending upon the base of your hair. It is being used for various purposes but applying henna on hair is one of the ancient and traditional ways.
Henna color is one of the oldest known pigments which are naturally obtained from the plant called Lawsonia inermis, first, the leaves are obtained from the tree, then they are dried and then crushed to form a powder, which is mixed with other liquids such as oils, etc which turns out to be perfect combo as it provides the full coverage. Because of its natural properties, it is perfect for those who want to dye their hair plus it has some more excellent properties which make it a more demanding and reliable product. It is obtained from plants and is completely free of impurities and harmful chemicals, it gives you a natural color for a long time.
How henna natural hair dye is beneficial?
- It can resolve many issues related to hair, promotes hair growth, and reduces dullness as it is made up of chemical-free ingredients.
- Henna color also solves the dandruff issues because it contains antimicrobial and antifungal properties which automatically make your scalp dirt-free and Grease-free. It deeply conditioned your hair and makes them smooth.
- Henna natural hair dye amazing product that is yet proven multifunctional it also balances the pH level of the scalp and controls excessive oil production.
- The best thing about this color is that it is used for both men and women they can cover the hair which turns greyish for any reason. Henna hair color gives you a perfect look while sitting at your home, you do not need to go to the salons.
- It is completely made up of organic products and chemical-free, It is a permanent dye that gives 100% black hair and provides full coverage, and leaves your hair shiny and smooth. It gives you the natural black color, it is a permanent dye.
- Henna hair color is completely free from ammonia and hydrogen peroxide. They are harmless and have no adverse side effects.
- It improves the structure of the hair, improves elasticity and flexibility, and regains the lost shine of the hair.
- It can be used as a conditioner too as it helps in hair growth and has very benefits of using it.
- They are not very costly. So you do not have to wait for your salary to come. Just dye your hair whenever you want.
- Henna nourishes your dry scalp and makes your hair health better. Since it contains vitamin E and other essential vitamins and minerals that are good for your hair.
- Moreover, if you are a beginner and using henna or any coloring agent for the first time there is not such a big deal as it doesn’t require any difficult steps rather it’s just about 4 steps which is also one of the advantages. It just leaves your hair super glossy and gives the perfect desired color you want.
- Henna gives different shades it depends on the base color of your hair. If you already have a black or brown hair color it will be a bit different shade but that won’t make a big difference.
- Henna is a permanent change to hair it only coats the outside of the hair it doesn’t penetrate, and the color grows out naturally with the hair growth.
- Due to its conditioning quality, it builds up a protective layer against the heat, pollution, sun, and ultraviolet rays.
- All in all, it is one the best product so if you have thin, falling hair, dull and damaged hair stick to this hair color product and sees the magic by yourself after all it’s all about hair on which no one can compromise! Henna hair dye colors are the best. Go for them!
Why should we use henna instead of hair dyes?
Because these dyes contain ammonia and peroxide which deeply penetrates into the cortex. When ammonia dyes are used continuously it can cause severe damage to the cuticle and takes away the moisture from the hair which leads to rough and dull hair furthermore it makes the hair thin and hard. Similarly, the side effects of peroxide are also severe as it can cause a lot of damage to your special cuticles because hydrogen peroxide needs to enter the cuticle in order to dye your hair which eventually leads to split ends, frizz, and hair breakage. On the contrary, henna is completely free from these sorts of chemicals it is a natural ingredient and considered a blessing for the hair.
It is the solution for all the problems or we can say that it’s a lifesaver product for our hair, it gives shine to your hair, repair the damage, boost hair growth, and deeply condition your hair
Colors of henna for hair
These are the best henna hair dye they can be used on all textures and types of hair but the thing is that the color depends on the base or original color of the hair. It gives 100% coverage to grey hair it is gentle on hair, rich natural, and gives long-lasting color.
These henna colors are available:
- Henna Black Coffee Hair Dye
- Henna Midnight Blue Hair Dye
- Henna Light Brown Hair Color
- Henna Burgundy Hair Dye Color
- Henna Natural Black Hair Color
- Henna Charcoal Black Hair Color
- Henna Natural Brown Hair Dye Color
The key ingredients are:
Natural Henna Powder (Lawsonia), Shikakai, Amla, Citric Acid, Resorcinol, Phenylenediamine, Sodium Perborate.
All of these ingredients are beneficial for hair and do not damage your hair at all. Instead, nourishes your hair and gives a smooth result.
These products are not made for eyelashes, or eyebrows as they can cause blindness so always take care when applying the henna on your hair wear the gloves after applying cover your head, and then leave for proper staining. If it accidentally comes on your eyes, immediately wash your eyes and Rinse them with cold water do not rub them, and seek medical help. Keep it out of children’s reach.