Sometimes a change in your personality is necessary as it gives you an entirely different look. It is generally safe to dye your hair for a change, and you can dye your hair at home too! Note that, If you have recently permed your hair or you have used other tools on your hair wait for at least 7 days, after that you can apply anything on your hair to dye them.
Using henna for the purpose of hair care is an ancient tradition that is used by both women and men. The best choice for every woman is henna for black hair.
Henna colors your hair naturally rather than using chemicals it is all organic and made up of natural products furthermore it is also an admirable hair conditioner. It repairs the damaged follicles and provides strength to them. It is also used for other scalp problems such as flakiness, itchiness, and excessive dandruff. It is completely natural and safe for those who want their dream color without damage or chemicals, henna is the best option for them. If you want to dye your hair without causing any damage to it you can surely go for it!
What basically Henna is?
it is one of the oldest pigments which is naturally derived from the plant Lawsonia inermis, often called a henna tree. These leaves are first dried and then crushed which subsequently form a dark green powder. It is temporarily used for coloring hair, dyeing skin, etc. Henna plant contains “lawsone” which binds with keratin in our skin in order to stain it. The mixture must rest on the skin so that you will get your desired color. Henna does not penetrate the cortex (which is the first layer of hair) that’s why it helps to retain the shine and moisture of your hair. These dyes are best for those who want ultimate natural gloss in their hair with shades of red, brown, black, etc.
What are the required things?
- The best henna black color (ammonia peroxide free)
- Color brush and bowl
- Shower cap
Now let’s have a look at how to dye hair like a pro
- Buy two boxes of Henna black hair dye So that it won’t be left undone in between dyeing if your hair length is more than shoulder then you have to buy two boxes to cover your whole head, if it is left then you can use it save it for later.
- Open the sachet, and add the powder to the bowl Avoid using metal bowls then add lukewarm water into it.
- With the help of a brush apply it to your hair.
- Leave your hair for at least 30 minutes so that your desired result can be achieved.
- Wash your hair with the water and wait until you have got the best results!
- TADAA! You got the black hair with Henna.
- Natural henna powder
- Citric acid
The amla helps to prevent greying of hair and improve the color efficacy while The resorcinol helps to get a specific dye color.
Never ever use ammonia-containing dyes on your hair. It makes your hair unhealthy, and brittle and takes away the shine from your hair. When it is applied to your scalp there is the chance of entering into the bloodstream that can even cause some serious issues like eye infections etc. So pick out the Ammonia free black henna black hair dye and improve your hair life.
It is very unhealthy for your hair to use colors that are full of chemicals, it definitely looks pretty but it weakens your hair roots, and slowly and gradually the hair fall will start. So it’s better to give it a chance and use ammonia-free black henna hair dye!
If it is not used properly it can cause a severe reaction so please follow up on the instructions. For persons who are under 16, it is not advisable for them to use it. if you have any rash or wound on the scalp do not use it, while using it make sure to wear gloves.
How often should your black hair with henna?
The frequency depends on how fast your hair grows! The henna lasts till your hair grows or falls, You should apply it every 3-4 weeks. Do not shampoo your hair until 24 hours for the best results. You will get the results after 72 hours obviously it is not permanent color the color will fade away with time.
How long does henna last?
Henna stays for 4-6 weeks if you will apply it frequently the color will appear more bright and vibrant.
Cons of dyeing your Hair:
- Hair loses v its thickness
- Hair follicles become rough
- Hair loses its strength
- It can go wrong
- Sometimes it’s unreliable
Why henna for black hair?
- It gives your desired color without altering your hair structure and condition.
- It is a natural black henna hair dye that gives natural look to your hair.
- It gives the ultimate strength to your hair and makes your hair strong
- Makes your hair shiny
- Gives anti-fungal and anti-parasitic properties and prevents dandruff issues.
- It boosts your hair growth and repairs the damage.
- You don’t have to sit for hours, it colors your hair in just 30 minutes.
- Pregnant women who have been cautioned against chemicals containing hair dyes can surely go for henna.
- It’s best for grooming yourself at home too just in some minutes.
Types of Henna
Generally, there are 3 types of hennas.
It is the pure henna that is directly made from the Lawsonia plant. It gives a brown-red color when it is applied.
It is not considered pure it is not the pure henna powder. It’s totally different as it is also not extracted from the same plant Lawsonia rather it is obtained from senna Italica. This type of henna does not affect your hair color.
It is entirely a different thing and gives darkish color which is very ideal for hair dyeing. Henna hair color black is the best option for you if you want to dye them black.
Want natural black henna hair dye? Do not worry. WE HAVE GOT YOU COVERED! JimyUSA offers the best Henna black hair dye that doesn’t damage your hair. Makes them shiny, soft, and smooth. Moreover, leaves a good color on your hair. Visit https://jimyusa.com/ and check out more products.